Don Juan Beach Resort is located on the white sandy, crystal water beach of Boca Chica Village, Dominican Republic. Don Juan Beach Resort sizzles with action and holiday-makers, just 15 kilometers east (10 minutes drive) from Las Americas International Airport and a 30 minutes drive to downtown of The Colonial Capital City of Santo Domingo, for shopping and visiting historical attractions. The highlight of Boca Chica it’s 500-meters long reef, which closes off the bay to form what is otherwise known as the world largest pool.
Boca Chica Village, originally founded by fishermen, today you find an international small town with a variety of restaurants and shops owned by Germans, Swiss, Canadians and Italians, who visited as tourists and decided to reside and invest in Boca Chica. All you might need in within walking distance!
- 15 minute car ride from Las Americas Santo Domingo International Airport
- 2 hour car ride from Punta Cana International Airport
- 1 hour car ride from La Romana International Airport
- Walking distance from Boca Chica town
- 30 minute drive to Santo Domingo, the capital city of the country. Here you can visit the historic Colonial Zone, which is the first city of the New World.
- Nearby is the Club Nautico Santo Domingo, the country’s largest yacht club
- Close to San Souci Cruise Port and Caucedo Port